"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; But in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday June 21, 2010

Good morning.... Services last night were just about 3 hours long.! Wow! Different from home... But they were amazing! The worship from the people here was like no other I've ever seen! They are true worshipers! They hold nothing back... there was this one person who was singing and dancing, but they didn't have the best voice... But right after I thought that God reminded me that it wasn't about how "in tune" everyone was or if they were singing in the "right pitch" but it was about the true worship of Christ Jesus! and that is all that matters! It was a good reminder. Something else that God reminded me of last night was how Beautiful His word really is! the pastor's from Santo Domingo was looking at my Bible, and he said "it is beautiful". He was only talking about the leather cover of the Bible, but it reminded me how Beautiful God's Word truly is, and how we don't remember that enough! So, even though the services were in Spanish God still spoke to me on a few items. He is like that! lol!

Today we are going to Santo Domingo for 1 night. We are meeting with all the Pastor's in the D.R. at a camp. This should be interesting. I'll get to see what they do when they are all together! I'll have to take good notes! I've never been to Santo Domingo so this is new! So be praying for a good trip and back! I can't take my laptop cause there is no internet there so it'll be tomorrow before I can update. So... Be praying for us! Love you all!
Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for GOOD and NOT FOR DISASTER, to give you a
FUTURE AND A HOPE"
.

Grace and Peace,
Justin

2 comments:

  1. Amen and Amen!! i would love to be in one of their worship services one time - and yes, God's Word is beautiful - that story really hit me - we, like you said, forget its beauty

    will be praying - have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, yes we, I, do forget how Beautiful Our Lord's very own words are! Keep praying Rebecca.... :)

    ReplyDelete