"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; But in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dominican Republic

Well, Praise God! I'm in the Dominican Republic tonight! Sharing a room with J.J. for the month! lol! Going to be good. My luggage seems to have wanted to stay in the States this trip! I stood there like a weirdo for 30 minutes waiting to find them..and they never came! I should get them tomorrow Lord Willing!The Maryland group is here. They started working today on the church. Not sure what tomorrow holds! It's warm down here! Haha! I'll keep us all up to date on here! Good night.. Love you all! Keep praying!

This came from Oswald Chambers this morning.
John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me."

1 comment:

  1. love that verse!! take it to heart - abide in Him, every day, without ceasing!! i am so excited about what the Lord is doing in your life - and I hope that part of that is getting your luggage to you!!!

    ReplyDelete