"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; But in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Begining!

Hello... My name is Justin. This blog is for me to share with others what God is allowing me to be apart of in the Dominican Republic! I hope to share my day-to-day tasks we do during my time in the D.R.. I ask for your prayers! I hope you find this an interesting and are able to follow along with me during this time! Thanks to Rebecca Jamerson for helping me get this up and running! Please post or asks question or just say hey! I'd love to answer or just chat with you! Thank you and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. hey justin!! great opening post - and i am expecting some updates - we don't all facebook, you know

    praying for you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how we love that Rebecca Jamerson:) Keep us posted and will be praying!

    ReplyDelete